ComplianceGO Service Level Agreement (SLA)Introduction This service level agreement (‘SLA’) describes the levels of service that will be provided by ComplianceGO (‘Vendor’). Although the SLA covers key areas of the client’s provided services and support, other contracts may include areas not covered by this SLA. Purpose The client’s received service depends on IT equipment, software and services (together: ‘the System’) that are provided, maintained and supported by Vendor. Some of these items are of critical importance to the business. This service level agreement sets out what levels of availability and support the client is guaranteed to receive. It also explains what penalties will be applied to the Vendor should it fail to meet these levels. Scope
ExclusionsThis SLA is written in good faith. Vendor will always do everything possible to rectify every issue in a timely manner. However, there are exclusions. This SLA does not apply to:
- Any equipment, software, services, third party or otherwise, or any other parts of the System not listed above.
- Software, equipment or services not purchased via and managed by Vendor.
- The problem has been caused by using equipment, software or service(s) in a way that is not recommended.
- The client has made unauthorized changes to the configuration or set up of affected equipment, software or services.
- The client has prevented Vendor from performing required maintenance and update tasks.
- The issue has been caused by unsupported mobile devices, equipment, software or other services.
Vendor ResponsibilitiesVendor will provide and maintain the System used by the client. Vendor will make the System available through the website. Additionally, Vendor will:
- Ensure relevant software, services and equipment are available to the client where necessary.
- Respond to support requests within a reasonable timeframe.
- Take steps to escalate and resolve issues in an appropriate, timely manner.
- Maintain good communication with the client at all times.
Client ResponsibilitiesThe client will use Vendor-provided system as intended. The client will be responsible for, and obtain, all consents required under any law or regulation in any jurisdiction, relating to the use of the System. Additionally, the client will:
- Notify Vendor of issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Provide Vender with access to equipment, software and services for the purposes of maintenance, updates and fault prevention.
Uptime LevelsIn order to enable the client to business effectively, Vendor guarantees that certain items will be available for a certain percentage of time. The System is guaranteed to have a 99.99% uptime.
Measurement and penaltiesUptime is measured over each calendar month. It is calculated to the nearest minute, based on the number of minutes in the given month (for instance, a 31-day month contains 44,640 minutes). If uptime for any item drops below the relevant threshold, a penalty will be applied in the form of a credit for the client. This means the following month’s fees payable by the client will be reduced on a sliding scale. The level of penalty will be calculated depending on the number of hours for which the service was unavailable, minus the downtime permitted by the SLA: Important Notes:
- Uptime penalties in any month are capped at 50% of the total monthly fee.
- Uptime measurements exclude periods of routine maintenance. These periods will be announced by the Vendor in advance.
Response timesThe response time measures how long it takes Vendor to respond to a support request raised via Vendor’s support system. Vendor is deemed to have responded when it has replied to the client’s initial request. This may be in the form of an email or telephone call, to either provide a solution or request further information. Response times are measured from the moment the client submits a support request via email, telephone, or the Vendor’s online chat support system. Response times apply during standard working hours (9am Eastern to 5pm Pacific) only, unless the contract between the client and supplier specifically includes provisions for out of hours support. Subject to the above limitations, Vendor promises to respond to support requests within forty-eight (48) hours. Resolution Times Vendor will always endeavor to resolve problems as swiftly as possible. It recognizes that the client’s use of the System is key to its business and that any downtime can cost money. However, Vendor is unable to provide guaranteed resolution times. This is because the nature and causes of problems can vary enormously. In all cases, Vendor will make its best efforts to resolve problems as quickly as possible. It will also provide frequent progress reports to the client. Right of Termination Vendor recognizes that it provides services that are critical to the client’s business. If Vendor consistently fails to meet the service levels described in this document, the client may terminate its entire contract with Vendor, with no penalty. This right is available to the client if Vendor fails to meet the above uptime or response time levels more than five times in any single calendar month. CONTACT US For more information about our service level agreement, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
- 365 1200 S, Orem, UT, 84058, United States